2006 to 2007
*Scribing at Tafelberg High School
*Literacy classes at the Bonny Town House of Safety
*Annual December kids fun day
* January 16th – Peter Pan Down syndrome school, Maitland – Literacy
* Training workshops for volunteers 19th July to the 4th August.
* 10 June – Training course on “ Childrens act awareness programme.
* 24 June – Literacy award for contribution and training of literacy skills.
* 29th July – Training workshop for volunteers attended, regarding; Devices for children with intellectual disabilities.
* 5th August – Training workshop attended; Life Challenges children with intellectual disabilities face.
* December 25th-26th – Kids Fun day at Kenilworth.
– Open day for all children
– Sponsored by “The Next 48 Hours”
* 15th January – Literacy lessons at Peter Pan down syndrome school.
– Sponsored books to erect a Library.
* May – aftercare management course
– Reading lessons at Willa’s Project in Retreat.